(CDO) Data & Analytics (Canada) | The Executive's Viewpoint | Virtual Roundtable
Time & Location
About The Event
"Kodi provided a great opportunity to meet like-minded individuals across a variety of industries and roles. The conversation was interesting and it was a valuable networking event. I met a group of individuals I may have never had a chance to otherwise"
Principal Data Lead, GE Digital
"Nice range of experience among the participants. moderators were really good at starting conversations"
Sr. Data Governance Manager, Nike
"Great opportunity to connect with leaders from different industries and discuss challenges we are all facing and strategies we can adapt"
Chief Data & Analytics Officer, The Aga Khan University
"Awesome event. Great communication from the Kodi Team! Nice to seat with like minds in the same industry and chat about everyone's perspective on various data analytics issues they face in their organizations"
Data & Analytics Manager, Molina Healthcare
"Love to see more of these events"
Senior Director of IT, Satellite Healthcare
This highly interactive virtual gathering brings together 25 Data and Analytics Leaders/Experts from across Canada. Our attendees are representing a range of industries with a common goal to discuss challenges, ideas, and experiences.
This is not a webinar. This is a virtual meeting allowing participants to take an active role in the discussions, joining like-minded peers with a click of a button.
There are no presentations; The event is designed with the use of multiple breakout rooms, covering a variety of topics, and helping interaction. This is an efficient setup to truly discuss topics of interest, sharing your point of view, while listening to topic-focused valuable perspectives.
The breakout room discussions include:
- The CDO mindset/experience: Prioritizing areas of focus
- Digital Transformation - shifting defense to offense & leading the data-driven transformation
- Data governance & beyond, as responsibilities expand
With a difference to other Zoom meetings, this event has a limited cap of attendees and requires approval upon registration, ensuring only end-user company attendance.
Please only attend if you are willing to join the discussion. This is not a listen-only event so we ask that all attendees join with video & audio and are prepared to interact.
As an attendee for this discussion, the key benefits of your involvement include:
- Meet with peers; department experts from industry-leading companies
- This is an end-user discussion with a skilled moderator - We have a strict no sales pitch policy
- No requirement to discuss anything confidential - this is a safe space with no recording
- Gain an understanding of the current market on a prearranged topic
- Build connections in your subject area with the ability to continue conversations after the session
- Learn the challenges of others in this live environment
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or need additional info...