(CDO) Data & Analytics | The Executive's Viewpoint (East Coast) | Virtual Roundtable
Time & Location
About The Event
"Great opportunity to connect with leaders from different industries and discuss challenges we are all facing and strategies we can adapt"
Chief Data & Analytics Officer, The Aga Khan University
"Great access to knowledgeable peers from multiple industries!"
Director Information Management and Governance, Plains All American
"It was a lot of great information"
IT Director, Old Thompson
"Love to see more of these events"
Senior Director of IT, Satellite Healthcare
This highly interactive virtual gathering brings together 18 – 25 Data and Analytics Leaders/Experts from the East Coast Region. Our attendees are representing a range of industries with a common goal to discuss challenges, ideas, and experiences.
This is not a webinar. This is a virtual meeting allowing participants to take an active role in the discussions, joining like-minded peers with a click of a button.
There are no presentations; The event is designed with the use of multiple breakout rooms, covering a variety of topics, and helping interaction. This is an efficient setup to truly discuss topics of interest, sharing your point of view, while listening to topic-focused valuable perspectives.
The breakout room discussions include:
- Using Machine Learning to Drive a Winning Customer Mastering Strategy
- How Decision Making of Data & Analytics Leaders is Critical to Digital Transformation, & Enabling a Data-Driven Culture
- The New Role of Data Governance: Inspiring Data Curiosity and Confidence
With a difference to other Zoom meetings, this event has a limited cap of attendees and requires approval upon registration, ensuring only end-user company attendance.
Please only attend if you are willing to join the discussion. This is not a listen-only event so we ask that all attendees join with video & audio and are prepared to interact.
As an attendee for this discussion, the key benefits of your involvement include:
- Meet with peers; department experts from industry-leading companies
- This is an end-user discussion with a skilled moderator - We have a strict no sales pitch policy
- No requirement to discuss anything confidential - this is a safe space with no recording
- Time-efficient discussion held at a ‘quieter’ time of day
- Connect in a digital environment without the need to travel
- Gain an understanding of the current market on a prearranged topic
- Build connections in your subject area with the ability to continue conversations after the session
- Learn the challenges of others in this live environment
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or need additional info...