(CDO) Data Analytics in Healthcare | Virtual Sessions (US)
Time & Location
About The Event
The healthcare industry is increasingly data reliant. Technology and digital transformation define the future of healthcare. As more and more patient and clinical data is collected, healthcare organizations are able to expand their knowledge and take action to improve patient experiences and, ultimately, health outcomes.
New digital technologies and strategies are constantly being developed to utilize healthcare analytics with the goal of improving global health.
During new and changing times, gatherings to discuss and benchmark best practices could not be more important.
Topics for discussion include:
- The current state of Healthcare analytics and why AI is critical
- How Healthcare data analytics teams can prepare for the next decade
This virtual gathering brings together 12 - 20 executives for a 1-hour, engaging discussion focused on Data Analytics in Healthcare.
With a difference to other Zoom meetings, this event has a limited cap of attendees and requires approval upon registration, ensuring only topic experts attend.
Please only attend if you are willing to join the discussion. This is not a listen only event so we ask that all attendees join with video & audio, while being prepared to interact.
As an attendee for this discussion, the key benefits of your involvement include:
- Meet with peers - department leaders from the industries leading companies
- 1-hour webinar held at a ‘quieter’ time of day
- Connect in a digital environment
- Gain an understanding of the current market on a pre-arranged topic
- Showcase your expertise
- Build connections in your subject area
- Learn what other companies are facing and solutions to fix
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or need additional info...