(CDO) Data & Analytics in Healthcare | Virtual Sessions (US)
Time & Location
About The Event
The healthcare industry is increasingly data reliant.
With huge banks of important data under their responsibility, leading executives are responsible for enterprise-wide governance and utilization of information as an asset, via data processing, analysis, data mining, information trading, and other means.
With multiple risk factors and increasingly turbulent times, gatherings to discuss and benchmark best practices could not be more important.
Topics for discussion include:
- Accelerate your Healthcare data outcomes and enable Innovation
- Data challenges during COVID-19
This virtual gathering brings together 12 - 20 executives for an engaging discussion focused on Data in Healthcare.
With a difference to other Zoom meetings, this event has a limited cap of attendees and requires approval upon registration, ensuring only topic experts attend.
Please only attend if you are willing to join the discussion. This is not a listen-only event so we ask that all attendees join with video & audio, while being prepared to interact.
As an attendee for this discussion, the key benefits of your involvement include:
- Meet with peers; department leaders from the industry's leading companies
- This is an end-user discussion with a skilled moderator - We have a strict no sales pitch policy
- No requirement to discuss anything confidential - this is a safe space with no recording
- Time-efficient discussion held at a ‘quieter’ time of day
- Connect in a digital environment without the need to travel
- Gain an understanding of the current market on a prearranged topic
- Build connections in your subject area with the ability to continue conversations after the session
- Learn the challenges of others in this live environment
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or need additional info.