(CDO) Data in Manufacturing | Virtual Sessions (US)
Time & Location
About The Event
This virtual gathering brings together 18 – 25 Executives responsible for managing the enterprise data assets, representing the Manufacturing Industry leading companies, for a 1.5 hour brainstorming discussion.
Gather ideas and practical solutions to your challenges, with a discussion focused on topics such as:
- Developing a strategic enterprise data management roadmap and establishing best practices.
- Navigating investments in data and analytics technologies.
With a difference to other Zoom meetings, this event has a limited cap of attendees and requires approval upon registration, ensuring only topic experts attend.
Please only attend if you are willing to join the discussion. This is not a listen only event so we ask that all attendees join with video & audio, while being prepared to interact.
As an attendee for this discussion, the key benefits of your involvement include:
- Meet with peers; department leaders from the industry's leading companies
- This is an end-user discussion with a skilled moderator - We have a strict no sales pitch policy
- No requirement to discuss anything confidential - this is a safe space with no recording
- Time-efficient discussion held at a ‘quieter’ time of day
- Connect in a digital environment without the need to travel
- Gain an understanding of the current market on a prearranged topic
- Build connections in your subject area with the ability to continue conversations after the session
- Learn the challenges of others in this live environment
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or need additional info.