(CDO) Data Management (East-Coast) | Virtual Sessions
Time & Location
About The Event
With huge banks of important data under their responsibility, leading executives are responsible for enterprise-wide governance and utilization of information as an asset, via data processing, analysis, data mining, information trading and other means.
With multiple risk factors, and increasingly turbulent times, gatherings to discuss and benchmark best practices could not be more important.
- Current state of enterprise analytics and why AI is critical
- How CDO's can prepare for next decade
This virtual gathering brings together 12 - 20 executives for an engaging discussion focused for Data Leaders.
With a difference to other Zoom meetings, this event has a limited cap of attendees and requires approval upon registration, ensuring only topic experts attend.
Please only attend if you are willing to join the discussion. This is not a listen only event so we ask that all attendees join with video & audio, while being prepared to interact.
As an attendee for this discussion, the key benefits of your involvement include:
- Meet with peers - department leaders from the industries leading companies
- Time efficient webinar held at a ‘quieter’ time of day
- Connect in a digital environment
- Gain an understanding of the current market on a pre-arranged topic
- Showcase your expertise
- Build connections in your subject area
- Learn what other companies are facing and solutions to fix
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or need additional info...