CIO Experience of Digital Transformation | Tech, Data, Process & People | Virtual Roundtable
Time & Location
About The Event
"I love these events"
Sr. Director of IT, Satelite Healthcare
"Connecting with peers with a great array of experience and wealth of knowledge was refreshing and time well spent"
VP of Third Party Technology, VISA
"Well organized - Kept me well informed"
Director Cloud Architecture, Oracle
"Thanks for bringing together like-minded people across all industries"
VP, US Bank
"Excellent meet of SMEs from all walks of life"
Senior Manager of IT, Motorola
This highly interactive virtual gathering brings together 25 Information Technology Executives from the Midwest.
Our attendees are representing a range of industries with a common goal to discuss challenges, ideas, and experiences.
This is not a webinar. This is a virtual meeting allowing participants to take an active role in the discussions, joining like-minded peers with a click of a button.
There are no presentations; The event is designed with the use of multiple breakout rooms, covering a variety of topics, and helping interaction. This is an efficient setup to truly discuss topics of interest, sharing your point of view, while listening to topic-focused valuable perspectives.
The breakout room discussions include:
Experience/Challenges in accelerating your organization’s pace of innovation
Any company that was speeding along the path of digital transformation before the pandemic has benefitted from their investment.
The rapid emergence and evolution of innovation across digital channels and supply chains has changed the way businesses think about their future. It has also raised the question of how quickly they can transform their operations to be resilient and agile in the face of change.
It is crucial to constantly monitor changes in the industry and keep updated with what others are doing, while learning what challenges others face and discuss ideas to overcome.
Digital Transformation - Open Discussion: Experience, Success, and Failures
Join other IT leaders for an open discussion on everything within Digital Transformation:
- Technology - Internet of Things, Blockchain, Data Lakes, to Artificial Intelligence, the potential of emerging technologies is infinite
- Data - Transformation require much better data quality and analytics and transformation definitely involves understanding new types of unstructured data
- Process - All areas are in need of rethinking and discovering new ways to connect work activities
- Organizational Change Capability - How can your organization adapt to the changes?
- Connecting It All - Avoid process inefficiencies and ensure solid data architecture
How the leading companies are using Artificial Intelligence to automate processes - Where does the industry stand?
Learn from other IT leaders to see how they are tapping the power of artificial intelligence to drive business transformation.
As organizations accelerate digital initiatives, Artificial Intelligence is being used at all levels for small to large enterprises. Learn the problems and solutions other companies have faced and how Artificial Intelligence is helping in building a future strategy. Discuss how Artification Intelligence can also stop threats before they cause damage, and how a Hybrid work environment means that Artificial Intelligence is also being used to protect company Email Systems.
As an attendee for this discussion, the key benefits of your involvement include:
- Meet with peers; department leaders from Industry-leading organizations
- This is an end-user discussion with a skilled moderator - We have a strict no sales pitch policy
- Gain an understanding of the current market on a prearranged topic and create competitive advantage while dealing with change
- Learn the challenges of others in this live environment, and build your network of peers with the ability to continue conversations after the session
- No requirement to discuss anything confidential - this is a safe space with no recording
With a difference to other Zoom meetings, this event has a limited cap of attendees and requires approval upon registration, ensuring only end-user company attendance.
Criteria for attendance: To help discussions, we ensure that all approved attendees are in similar employment: ✔ Currently employed by an end-user company that does not provide solutions to the subject field & works in an industry environment which is relevant to the event topic ✔ Chief, VP, Director, Manager position or suitable experience to allow experience sharing ✔ Internal approval should not be necessary for attending as ideas shared should be your own & do not reflect your company viewpoint
Please only attend if you are willing to join the discussion. This is not a listen-only event so we ask that all attendees join with video & audio and are prepared to interact.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or need additional info...