IT Leadership: Denver In-Person | Networking Evening
Time & Location
About The Event
The highly interactive in-person evening gathering returns, bringing together a small group of Information Technology Experts/Executives. Meet other VPs/Directors in a small scale (COVID safety prepared) environment. Join the 'new-normal' of events, while you return to In-Person.
Our attendees are representing a range of industries, with a common goal to network with peers, share experience and ideas, and meet others who oversee some of the nation's most ground breaking IT departments.
There are no presentations. The event is designed with various networking sessions to help you engage with others and enjoy a valuable but relaxing evening.
Taking place over a few hours, this is an efficient setup to ensure that you receive an invaluable experience from one evening outside of the office:
- Meet with local peers; IT department leaders (CIOs,VPs, Directors, Seniors) from Large Enterprises
- Learn the challenges of others in this live environment and build your network of experts who are local to your area
- Gain access to developments from the newest trends and technologies available. Learn the challenges of others through their experience, and brainstorm on ideas that could be used to improve your depatment/company
- Held exclusively in a safe and comfortable first-class environment. Be a guest in a 5-star setting, offering incredible service including cocktails & hors d’oeuvres served throughout; The ideal setting to help you enjoy a valuable evening gathering
- Boardroom setup dinner will be provided to a small group of attendees. An intimate and safe setup which helps expand your network and industry knowledge. Meet others from your area to share experience, initiatives, and ideas
This event has a limited cap of attendees and requires approval upon registration, ensuring only end-user company attendance.
Criteria for attendance
To help discussions, we ensure that all approved attendees are in similar employment:
✔ Currently employed by an end-user, Fortune 1000 company that does not provide solutions to the subject field & works in an industry environment which is relevant to the event topic
✔ Chief, VP, Director position or suitable background to allow experience sharing
✔ Internal approval should not be necessary for attending as ideas shared should be your own & do not reflect your company viewpoint
Please only attend if you are willing to take an active role in meeting others. This is not a listen-only event so we ask that all attendees join being prepared to interact.
Please reach out to receive a copy of the full evening schedule, details on how we are keeping the event as safe as possible, and to help us answer any questions you may have: firstname.lastname@example.org