(CIO) IT Leadership: Digital Transformation Experience | Virtual Roundtable
Time & Location
About The Event
"I love these events"
Sr. Director of IT, Satelite Healthcare
"Well organized & thought-provoking discussions"
CIO, Dana Foundation
"Thanks for bringing together like-minded people across all industries"
VP, US Bank
This highly interactive virtual gathering brings together an intimate group of 18 – 25 Information Technology VPs, Directors & Managers who represent the leading companies that are continuing to adopt digital technologies and transform business/service.
The experts/executives in attendance are representing a range of industries and different sized organizations, with a common goal to discuss challenges, ideas, and experiences.
Topics of Focus Include:
- Digital Transformation Experience, Success, and Failures
- Data Infrastructure, Data Maturity, and Aligning Strategy and Technology
- Hybrid Cloud Architecture: Adapting to Select the Best of Both Worlds
- Digital Transformation in the Day of Ransomware With Constantly Developing Risk & Exposure
The Event Format:
- This is not a webinar. This is a virtual meeting allowing participants to take an active role in the discussions, joining like-minded peers in a thought-sharing environment
- There are no presentations; The event is designed with a single open session to allow networking with every attendee
- The moderated discussions run over real-life case studies & 'lessons learned' and allow idea-sharing through various channels of experience
- The event is designed for efficiency and has been developed to help attendees gain a stronger market overview, in the space of an hour
- This is an efficient setup to hear valuable perspectives & gain insight that can help better your strategies.
Profile Criteria for Attendance:
- Areas of focus in IT: Infrastructure, Architecture, Operations, Engineering, Storage, Cloud & Data
- Chief, VP, Director, Manager position or suitable experience to allow idea sharing
- Currently employed by an end-user company that does not provide solutions to the subject field & works in an industry environment that is relevant to the event topic
- Internal approval should not be necessary for attending as ideas shared should be your own & do not reflect your company viewpoint
With a difference to other Zoom meetings, this event has a limited cap of attendees and requires approval upon registration, ensuring only end-user company attendance.
Please only attend if you are willing to join the discussion. This is not a listen-only event so we ask that all attendees join with video & audio and are prepared to interact.
As an attendee for this discussion, the key benefits of your involvement include:
- Meet with peers; department leaders from Industry-leading companies
- This is an end-user discussion with a skilled moderator - We have a strict no sales pitch policy
- No requirement to discuss anything confidential - this is a safe space with no recording
- Time-efficient discussion held at a ‘quieter’ time of day
- Connect in a digital environment without the need to travel
- Gain an understanding of the current market on a prearranged topic
- Build connections in your subject area with the ability to continue conversations after the session
- Learn the challenges of others in this live environment
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or need additional info...