(CIO) IT Leadership | Executive's Viewpoint: Canada | Virtual Roundtable
Time & Location
About The Event
"I love these events"
Sr. Director of IT, Satelite Healthcare
"Connecting with peers with a great array of experience and wealth of knowledge was refreshing and time well spent"
VP of Third Party Technology, VISA
"Well organized - Kept me well informed"
Director Cloud Architecture, Oracle
"Thanks for bringing together like-minded people across all industries"
VP, US Bank
"Excellent meet of SMEs from all walks of life"
Senior Manager of IT, Motorola
This highly interactive virtual gathering brings together 25 Information Technology Executives from across Canada. Our attendees are representing a range of industries with a common goal to discuss challenges, ideas, and experiences.
This is not a webinar. This is a virtual meeting allowing participants to take an active role in the discussions, joining like-minded peers with a click of a button.
There are no presentations; The event is designed with the use of multiple breakout rooms, covering a variety of topics, and helping interaction. This is an efficient setup to truly discuss topics of interest, sharing your point of view, while listening to topic-focused valuable perspectives.
The breakout room discussions include:
- The 2022 Vision: The Future of Digital Employee Experience
- Digital Transformation - Open Discussion: Experience, Success, and Failures
- Harnessing Technology to Secure Business Outcomes
With a difference to other Zoom meetings, this event has a limited cap of attendees and requires approval upon registration, ensuring only end-user company attendance.
Please only attend if you are willing to join the discussion. This is not a listen-only event so we ask that all attendees join with video & audio and are prepared to interact.
As an attendee for this discussion, the key benefits of your involvement include:
- Meet with peers; department leaders from Industry-leading companies
- This is an end-user discussion with a skilled moderator - We have a strict no sales pitch policy
- No requirement to discuss anything confidential - this is a safe space with no recording
- Gain an understanding of the current market on a prearranged topic
- Build connections in your subject area with the ability to continue conversations after the session
- Learn the challenges of others in this live environment
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or need additional info...