(CIO) IT Leadership | Executive's Viewpoint: New York | Virtual Roundtable
Time & Location
About The Event
"I love these events"
Sr. Director of IT, Satellite Healthcare
"The topics selected were great and felt like many of these sessions had appropriate time for discussion"
Associate Director IT, Otsuka
"Well organized & thought-provoking discussions"
CIO, Dana Foundation
"Thanks for bringing together like-minded people across all industries"
VP, US Bank
"Excellent meet of SMEs from all walks of life"
Senior Manager IT, Motorola
"Good questions and answers"
VP of IT, AIG
This highly interactive virtual gathering brings together 25 leading Information Technology Experts/Executives who are local to New York. This is a great way to meet and interact as a pre-meet before moving back to the in-person event, later in the year.
Our attendees are representing a range of industries with a common goal to discuss challenges, ideas, and experiences.
This is not a webinar. This is a virtual meeting allowing participants to take an active role in the discussions, joining like-minded peers with a click of a button.
There are no presentations; The event is designed with the use of multiple breakout rooms, covering a variety of topics, and helping interaction. This is an efficient setup to truly discuss topics of interest, sharing your point of view, while listening to topic-focused valuable perspectives.
The breakout room discussions include:
- The Half-Year 2021 Vision: The Future of Digital Employee Experience
- Modernizing and Consolidating Analytics and Applications in the Cloud
- Digital Transformation - Roundtable Open Discussion to Learn & Share with Peers
With a difference to other Zoom meetings, this event has a limited cap of attendees and requires approval upon registration, ensuring only end-user company attendance.
Please only attend if you are willing to join the discussion. This is not a listen-only event so we ask that all attendees join with video & audio and are prepared to interact.
As an attendee for this discussion, the key benefits of your involvement include:
- Meet with peers; department leaders from Industry-leading companies
- This is an end-user discussion with a skilled moderator - We have a strict no sales pitch policy
- No requirement to discuss anything confidential - this is a safe space with no recording
- Gain an understanding of the current market on a prearranged topic
- Build connections in your subject area with the ability to continue conversations after the session
- Learn the challenges of others in this live environment
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or need additional info...