(CIO) IT Leadership in Financial Services | Roundtable (US)
Time & Location
About The Event
The financial services industry is changing rapidly. While every industry experiences disruption in the face of new technology, financial technology has dramatically changed the entire financial services industry from top to bottom.
It is extremely important for thought leaders to meet and share ideas on how to keep the right balance with all the advances and opportunities technology presents.
This virtual gathering brings together 12 – 20 IT leaders, representing the top financial services organizations, for a 1-hour brainstorming discussion, focused on the view of best practices.
Gather ideas and practical solutions to your challenges, with a discussion focused on topics such as:
- Keeping up with technology and incorporating/utilizing AI
- Transitioning to digital, IT infrastructure and expertise
With a difference to other Zoom based meetings, this event has a limited cap of attendees and requires approval upon registration.
Approval is given upon qualification; with the criteria that attendees hold a leading position within the relevant subject area.
Attendees need to be currently employed and have the necessary experience to provide feedback, during and post event.
As an attendee for this discussion, the key benefits of your involvement include:
- 1-hour webinar held at a ‘quieter’ time of day
- Connect in a digital environment
- Gain an understanding of the current market on a pre-arranged topic
- Showcase your expertise
- Build connections in your subject area
- Learn what other companies are facing and solutions to fix
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or need additional info...