(CIO) IT Leadership in Financial Services | Virtual Roundtable
Time & Location
About The Event
"Being my first virtual event sponsored by Kodi Connect, I really enjoyed it!"
"Great discussions and participation by the attendees. It was valuable to hear other organizations perspectives"
VP, Information Security
Suncoast Credit Union
"The concept of breaking it down smaller break room session was perfect"
Senior Information Risk Officer
"I gathered a lot of different perspectives from varies entities which do spark a change in mindset"
Senior IT Engineer
This highly interactive virtual gathering brings together 18 – 25 Information Technology Executives from the leading companies in Financial Services.
Our attendees join with a common goal to discuss challenges, ideas, and experiences.
This is not a webinar. This is a virtual meeting allowing participants to take an active role in the discussions, joining like-minded peers with a click of a button.
There are no presentations; The event is designed with the use of multiple breakout rooms, covering a variety of topics, and helping interaction. This is an efficient setup to truly discuss topics of interest, sharing your point of view, while listening to topic-focused valuable perspectives.
Each breakout room is moderated by a subject matter expert. Discuss current trends affecting the Financial Services industry. See how others are adapting to Digital Transformation: Working to improve agility and flexibility, Increase automation, and move to more real-time operations
With a difference to other Zoom meetings, this event has a limited cap of attendees and requires approval upon registration, ensuring only end-user company attendance.
Please only attend if you are willing to join the discussion. This is not a listen-only event so we ask that all attendees join with video & audio and are prepared to interact.
As an attendee for this discussion, the key benefits of your involvement include:
- Meet with peers; department leaders from Industry-leading companies
- This is an end-user discussion with a skilled moderator - We have a strict no sales pitch policy
- No requirement to discuss anything confidential - this is a safe space with no recording
- Time-efficient discussion held at a ‘quieter’ time of day
- Connect in a digital environment without the need to travel
- Gain an understanding of the current market on a prearranged topic
- Build connections in your subject area with the ability to continue conversations after the session
- Learn the challenges of others in this live environment
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or need additional info...