(CIO) IT Leadership in Financial Services | Virtual Roundtable
Time & Location
About The Event
"These sessions were very thought-provoking discussions."
Director of IT, BNY Mellon
"Always enjoy the breakout session. Great content and participants"
CTO, Wells Fargo
"Thanks for bringing together like-minded people across all industries"
VP, US Bank
This highly interactive virtual gathering brings together 18 – 25 Information Technology Executives from the leading companies in Financial Services.
Our attendees join with a common goal to discuss challenges, ideas, and experiences.
This is not a webinar. This is a virtual meeting allowing participants to take an active role in the discussions, joining like-minded peers with a click of a button.
There are no presentations; The event is designed with the use of multiple breakout rooms, covering a variety of topics, and helping interaction. This is an efficient setup to truly discuss topics of interest, sharing your point of view, while listening to topic-focused valuable perspectives.
The breakout room discussions include:
- Securing The Cloud When Devices Get Personal
- Securing The Future of Work With Cyber AI
- Digital Transformation in The Day of Ransomware. How do You Manage Your Data? Looking at On-Premises to Hybrid Cloud Environments
With a difference to other Zoom meetings, this event has a limited cap of attendees and requires approval upon registration, ensuring only end-user company attendance.
Please only attend if you are willing to join the discussion. This is not a listen-only event so we ask that all attendees join with video & audio and are prepared to interact.
As an attendee for this discussion, the key benefits of your involvement include:
- Meet with peers; department leaders from Industry-leading companies
- This is an end-user discussion with a skilled moderator - We have a strict no sales pitch policy
- No requirement to discuss anything confidential - this is a safe space with no recording
- Time-efficient discussion held at a ‘quieter’ time of day
- Connect in a digital environment without the need to travel
- Gain an understanding of the current market on a prearranged topic
- Build connections in your subject area with the ability to continue conversations after the session
- Learn the challenges of others in this live environment
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or need additional info...