(CIO) IT Leadership in Manufacturing | Roundtable (US)
Time & Location
About The Event
The merger between production and IT has changed manufacturing in profound ways, transforming the traditional physical, real-world efforts into strategies that consist of information and automation. As technology advances, production is cleaner, faster, and more efficient, bringing huge product improvements.
It is extremely important for thought leaders to meet and share ideas on how to keep that balance with all the advances and opportunities technology presents.
This virtual gathering brings together 12 – 20 Information Technology executives, representing the manufacturing industry leaders, for a 1-hour brainstorming discussion.
Topics for discussion include:
- Internet of Goods: Local Production and Local Distribution
- Global Virtual Workforce: Merging Extended Reality with the Internet
With a difference to other Zoom based meetings, this event has a limited cap of attendees and requires approval upon registration.
Approval is given upon qualification; with the criteria that attendees hold a leading position within the relevant subject area.
Attendees need to be currently employed and have the necessary experience to provide feedback, during and post event.
As an attendee for this discussion, the key benefits of your involvement include:
- 1-hour webinar held at a ‘quieter’ time of day
- Connect in a digital environment
- Gain an understanding of the current market on a pre-arranged topic
- Showcase your expertise
- Build connections in your subject area
- Learn what other companies are facing and solutions to fix
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or need additional info...