(CIO) IT Leadership | Roundtable (North-East)
Time & Location
About The Event
In the post-digital world, along with digital realities, related products and services will be hyper-personalized. And to decipher that, we will require a technology vision that meets the requirements of constantly changing on-demand experiences. In a digital ecosystem that’s transitioning from SMAC to the distributed ledger and quantum computing, where does your business stand?
It is extremely important for thought leaders to meet and share ideas on how to keep that balance with all the advances and opportunities technology presents.
This virtual gathering brings together 12 – 20 Information Technology executives, representing the manufacturing industry leaders, for a 1-hour brainstorming discussion.
Topics for discussion include:
- Adopting and aligning new digital technologies
- Building a strong foundation for SMAC (Social, Mobile, Analytics, and Cloud) to incorporate the latest tech trends that will drive the post-digital wave
With a difference to other Zoom based meetings, this event has a limited cap of attendees and requires approval upon registration.
Approval is given upon qualification; with the criteria that attendees hold a leading position within the relevant subject area.
Attendees need to be currently employed and have the necessary experience to provide feedback, during and post event.
As an attendee for this discussion, the key benefits of your involvement include:
- 1-hour webinar held at a ‘quieter’ time of day
- Connect in a digital environment
- Gain an understanding of the current market on a pre-arranged topic
- Showcase your expertise
- Build connections in your subject area
- Learn what other companies are facing and solutions to fix
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or need additional info...