(CIO) IT Leadership: San Francisco | Speed Networking Evening
Time & Location
About The Event
The highly interactive in-person evening gathering returns, to bring together 20 Information Technology Executives.
Our attendees are representing a range of industries with a common goal to network with peers, share experience and ideas, and meet others who oversee the Information Technology departent's resources and staff.
There are no presentations; The event is designed with networking sessions, speed meetings and an end-user Information Technology Executive Dinner.
This is an efficient setup to ensure that you gain an invaluable experience from one evening outside of the office:
- Meet with peers; department leaders from Industry-leading organizations
- Learn the challenges of others in this live environment, and build your network of peers with the ability to continue conversations after the session
- Learn the current vendor landscape in under 90-minutes, allowing you to see the development in solutions available to address your challenges
- 5-Star Venue with incredible service offering cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, and a 3-course dinner
- End-User only dinner to allow you to expand your network and meet others from your area in a relaxed environment
This event has a limited cap of attendees and requires approval upon registration, ensuring only end-user company attendance.
Criteria for attendance
To help discussions, we ensure that all approved attendees are in similar employment:
✔ Currently employed by an end-user, Fortune 1000 company that does not provide solutions to the subject field & works in an industry environment which is relevant to the event topic
✔ Chief, VP, Director position or suitable background to allow experience sharing
✔ Internal approval should not be necessary for attending as ideas shared should be your own & do not reflect your company viewpoint
Please only attend if you are willing to take an active role in meeting others. This is not a listen-only event so we ask that all attendees join being prepared to interact.
Please reach out to receive a copy of the full evening schedule: email@example.com