(CIO) The 2021 Vision for IT (Northeast Region) | Virtual Sessions
Time & Location
About The Event
"These sessions were very thought-provoking discussions"
"It's an interesting approach to coordinate an event where you get to share real experiences and challenges other organizations are going through and how they respond to that. I enjoyed the interactive conversation with others and bounce off ideas among ourselves"
"This format was really good and drove conversation"
Head of IT
"I wasn't sure what to expect but this was surprisingly informative and relevant. I'm so glad I attended"
Information Technology Director
Community Services Consortium
What do we have planned for this event?
This virtual gathering brings together 18 – 25 Information Technology experts/executives, representing industry-leading companies in the Northeast.
We do not want you to join a webinar just to listen - We are implementing a space where you take an active role in the discussions, joining like-minded peers with a click of a button. There are no presentations - only active discussions. This is an efficient setup to truly discuss topics of interest, sharing your point of view while listening to valuable perspectives.
Topics for discussion include:
- 2021 Vision: The Future of Digital Employee Experience
- Moving to The Cloud: Cloud Strategy, Adoption & Risk
- Tech Session: CMDB as the Enabler in Effectively Closing Out the DevOps Lifecycle With Closed-Loop Change Control
With a difference to other Zoom meetings, this event has a limited cap of attendees and requires approval upon registration, ensuring only topic experts attend.
Please only attend if you are willing to join the discussion. This is not a listen-only event so we ask that all attendees join with video & audio, while being prepared to interact.
As an attendee for this discussion, the key benefits of your involvement include:
- Meet with peers; department leaders from industry-leading companies
- This is an end-user discussion with a skilled moderator - We have a strict no sales pitch policy
- No requirement to discuss anything confidential - this is a safe space with no recording
- Time-efficient discussion held at a ‘quieter’ time of day
- Connect in a digital environment without the need to travel
- Gain an understanding of the current market on a prearranged topic
- Build connections in your subject area with the ability to continue conversations after the session
- Learn the challenges of others in this live environment
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or need additional info...