(CISO) Cybersecurity in Financial Services | Virtual Sessions
Time & Location
About The Event
Financial institutions have long been targets for cybercrime. Over the years, bank heists have escalated to virtual hostage situations where cybercrime groups and nation-states have attempted to commandeer digital transformation efforts.
Now, as we address COVID-19’s impact on a global scale, it is clear attackers are putting financial institutions as their direct targets.
It is extremely important for the financial services thought leaders to regularly meet, and share ideas on best practices, to protect against cyber threats.
This virtual gathering brings together 18 – 25 Cybersecurity Executives, representing the financial services leaders, for a 1.5 hour brainstorming discussion focused on cybersecurity threats, and best practices to stay ahead.
Gather ideas and practical solutions to your challenges, with a discussion focused on topics such as:
- Encryption at the Speed of Life
- Attacker Innovation & Shifts in Threat for the Future
- Changing Security Landscape in a Post COVID World: How Prepared Are You?
With a difference to other Zoom meetings, this event has a limited cap of attendees and requires approval upon registration, ensuring only topic experts attend.
Please only attend if you are willing to join the discussion. This is not a listen-only event so we ask that all attendees join with video & audio, while being prepared to interact.
As an attendee for this discussion, the key benefits of your involvement include:
- Meet with peers; department leaders from the industry's leading companies
- This is an end-user discussion with a skilled moderator - We have a strict no sales pitch policy
- No requirement to discuss anything confidential - this is a safe space with no recording
- Time-efficient discussion held at a ‘quieter’ time of day
- Connect in a digital environment without the need to travel
- Gain an understanding of the current market on a prearranged topic
- Build connections in your subject area with the ability to continue conversations after the session
- Learn the challenges of others in this live environment
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or need additional info.