(CISO) Cybersecurity in Financial Services | Virtual Sessions (US)
Time & Location
About The Event
Financial institutions have long been targets for cybercrime. Over the years, bank heists have escalated to virtual hostage situations where cybercrime groups and nation-states have attempted to commandeer digital transformation efforts.
Now, as we address COVID-19’s impact on a global scale, it is clear attackers are putting financial institutions as their direct targets.
Since the beginning of 2020 attacks targeting the financial sector have grown by 238%.
It is extremely important for the financial services thought leaders to regularly meet, and share ideas on best practices, to protect against cyber threats.
This virtual gathering brings together 12 – 20 Cyber Security Executives, representing the financial services leaders, for a 1-hour brainstorming discussion focused on cyber security threats, and best practices to stay ahead.
Gather ideas and practical solutions to your challenges, with a discussion focused on topics such as:
- Pandemic working patterns have made some compliance and security tools less effective – best practices for improvement
- Unlocking the Value of Improved Cybersecurity Protection –Malware, phishing and social engineering, web-based attacks, botnets, malicious code, denial of service, stolen devices, ransomware, and malicious insiders.
This virtual gathering brings together 12 - 20 executives for a 1-hour, engaging discussion focused on Cybersecurity in Financial Services..
With a difference to other Zoom meetings, this event has a limited cap of attendees and requires approval upon registration, ensuring only topic experts attend.
Please only attend if you are willing to join the discussion. This is not a listen only event so we ask that all attendees join with video, audio while being prepared to interact.
As an attendee for this discussion, the key benefits of your involvement include:
- 1-hour webinar held at a ‘quieter’ time of day
- Connect in a digital environment
- Gain an understanding of the current market on a pre-arranged topic
- Showcase your expertise
- Build connections in your subject area
- Learn what other companies are facing and solutions to fix
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or need additional info...