(CISO) Cybersecurity in Healthcare | Roundtable (US)
Time & Location
About The Event
The healthcare industry is plagued by a myriad of cybersecurity-related issues. These issues range from malware that compromises the integrity of systems and privacy of patients to distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks that disrupt facilities ability to provide patient care.
With the increase in risk during turbulent economic times, healthcare companies have no time to relax from constantly training and updating to ensure security. Cyber security cross over all business areas when preparing strategy for protecting sensitive data, personally identifiable information (PII), protected health information (PHI), personal information, and industry information systems to avoid theft and damage.
Learn from leading executives in cyber security when fighting the ongoing battle to achieve Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability.
Topics for discussion include:
- Healthcare Cybersecurity Resilience and how to overcome cybersecurity challenges in COVID-19
- How Healthcare leaders can avoid data breaches; roadmap to reduce the risk of breach
This virtual gathering brings together 12 - 20 executives for a 1-hour, leading edge discussion.
With a difference to other Zoom based meetings, this event has a limited cap of attendees and requires approval upon registration.
Approval is given upon qualification; with the criteria that attendees hold a leading position within the relevant subject area.
Attendees need to be currently employed and have the necessary experience to provide feedback, during and post event.
As an attendee for this discussion, the key benefits of your involvement include:
- 1-hour webinar held at a ‘quieter’ time of day
- Connect in a digital environment
- Gain an understanding of the current market on a pre-arranged topic
- Showcase your expertise
- Build connections in your subject area
- Learn what other companies are facing and solutions to fix
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or need additional info...