(CISO) Cybersecurity in Healthcare | Virtual Sessions (US)
Time & Location
About The Event
The healthcare industry is plagued by a myriad of cybersecurity-related issues. These issues range from malware that compromises the integrity of systems and privacy of patients to distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks that disrupt facilities ability to provide patient care.
With the increase in risk during turbulent economic times, healthcare companies have no time to relax from constantly training and updating to ensure security. Cyber security cross over all business areas when preparing strategy for protecting sensitive data, personally identifiable information (PII), protected health information (PHI), personal information, and industry information systems to avoid theft and damage.
Learn from leading executives in cyber security when fighting the ongoing battle to achieve Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability.
Topics for discussion include:
- Healthcare Cybersecurity Resilience and how to overcome cybersecurity challenges in COVID-19
- How Healthcare leaders can avoid data breaches; roadmap to reduce the risk of breach
This virtual gathering brings together 12 - 20 executives for an engaging discussion focused on Cybersecurity in Healthcare.
With a difference to other Zoom meetings, this event has a limited cap of attendees and requires approval upon registration, ensuring only topic experts attend.
Please only attend if you are willing to join the discussion. This is not a listen only event so we ask that all attendees join with video & audio, while being prepared to interact.
As an attendee for this discussion, the key benefits of your involvement include:
- Meet with peers - department leaders from the industries leading companies
- Time efficient webinar held at a ‘quieter’ time of day
- Connect in a digital environment
- Gain an understanding of the current market on a pre-arranged topic
- Showcase your expertise
- Build connections in your subject area
- Learn what other companies are facing and solutions to fix
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or need additional info...