(CISO) Cybersecurity in Manufacturing | Virtual Roundtable
Time & Location
About The Event
"Highly interactive way to connect with peers in small groups"
"It was excellent to connect with so many bright minds in our industry. What a great forum to connect and allow for practical approach based discussions"
Sr. Legal Director, Kohler Co.
"Enjoyed the sessions and interaction"
Sr. Manager Cybersecurity, Wabtec
"We engaged in thought-provoking, relaxed discussions"
Manager IT Risk & Security, DOLE Packaged Foods
This highly interactive virtual gathering brings together 25 Cybersecurity/InfoSec Executives representing the Manufacturing Industry.
Our attendees are joining with a common goal to discuss challenges, ideas, and experiences.
This is not a webinar. This is a virtual meeting allowing participants to take an active role in the discussions, joining like-minded peers with a click of a button.
There are no presentations; The event is designed with the use of multiple breakout rooms, covering a variety of topics, and helping interaction. This is an efficient setup to truly discuss topics of interest, sharing your point of view, while listening to topic-focused valuable perspectives.
The breakout room discussions include:
- The CISO Mindset/Experience & Getting the Employee ‘Buy-In’
- The Role of Cloud SIEM on a Multi-Cloud Security Strategy
- Evolving your IT/OT Security Architecture? What Factors Should Inform Your Decision-Making Process?
- The Key Elements for Assessing Risk of a Third Party & How to Work With Them on Risk Mitigation
With a difference to other Zoom meetings, this event has a limited cap of attendees and requires approval upon registration, ensuring only end-user company attendance.
Please only attend if you are willing to join the discussion. This is not a listen-only event so we ask that all attendees join with video & audio and are prepared to interact.
As an attendee for this discussion, the key benefits of your involvement include:
- Meet with peers; department leaders from Industry-leading companies
- This is an end-user discussion with a skilled moderator - We have a strict no sales pitch policy
- No requirement to discuss anything confidential - this is a safe space with no recording
- Time-efficient discussion held at a ‘quieter’ time of day
- Connect in a digital environment without the need to travel
- Gain an understanding of the current market on a prearranged topic
- Build connections in your subject area with the ability to continue conversations after the session
- Learn the challenges of others in this live environment
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or need additional info...
GIAC Members Earn CPEs