(CISO) Cybersecurity in Manufacturing | Virtual Sessions
Time & Location
About The Event
"Outstanding event to gain practical insight on solutions to cybersecurity"
"Kodi, among all meeting interfaces, is among the best. Their ability to bring specialist during specific times to change the meeting's discussion and flow to keep it interactive and engaging is in a class of their own. Their support staff is excellent, and right on top of any questions, in real-time with the meeting. I am looking forward to the next event; this was genuinely exciting, and you could not be the collective minds put in the same room"
Safety & Security Compliance Manager
Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada
"Moderators were very easy going and there were no sales pitches"
"We engaged in thought-provoking, relaxed discussions"
Manager IT Risk & Security
What do we have planned for this event?
This virtual gathering brings together 18 – 25 Experts/Executives who spend day to day challenging Cyber Risk within the leading companies of the Manufacturing Industry.
This is not the usual webinar. We are implementing a space where you take an active role in the discussions, joining like minded peers with a click of a button. There are no presentations - only active discussions. This is an efficient setup to truly discuss topics of interest, sharing your point of view while listening to valuable perspectives.
Topic for discussion include:
- Re-Thinking OT Security After NSA-CISA Alert AA20-205A
- Working with Third Parties, Storing and Collecting Data, and the Possibility of Operation Disruption
- Security Challenges W/COVID-19 and Ways to Embrace in a Remote Workplace
With a difference to other Zoom meetings, this event has a limited cap of attendees and requires approval upon registration, ensuring only topic experts attend.
Please only attend if you are willing to join the discussion. This is not a listen-only event so we ask that all attendees join with video & audio, while being prepared to interact.
As an attendee for this discussion, the key benefits of your involvement include:
- Meet with peers; department leaders from the industry's leading companies
- This is an end-user discussion with a skilled moderator - We have a strict no sales pitch policy
- No requirement to discuss anything confidential - this is a safe space with no recording
- Time-efficient discussion held at a ‘quieter’ time of day
- Connect in a digital environment without the need to travel
- Gain an understanding of the current market on a prearranged topic
- Build connections in your subject area with the ability to continue conversations after the session
- Learn the challenges of others in this live environment
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or need additional info...