(CISO) Cybersecurity in Manufacturing | Virtual Sessions (US)
Time & Location
About The Event
This virtual gathering brings together 18 – 25 Leaders who spend day to day challenging Cyber Risk (In the Manufacturing Industry only) - If you fit this, we want to invite you for a valuable brainstorming discussion.
This is not the usual webinar. We have designed a modern virtual event format to fix a lack of communication in times where we have all been at home concentrating on our own internal tasks, and issues.
We do not want you to join a webinar just to listen, hoping to hear relevant and interesting presentations - we are designing a meet-up with a difference - We are implementing a space where you take an active role in the discussions, joining like minded peers with a click of a button. There are no presentations - only active discussions. This is an efficient setup to truly discuss topics of interest, sharing your point of view while listening to valuable perspectives.
Topic for discussion include:
- Re-Thinking OT Security After NSA-CISA Alert AA20-205A
- Working with Third Parties, Storing and Collecting Data, and the Possibility of Operation Disruption
- Security Challenges W/COVID-19 and Ways to Embrace in a Remote Workplace
With a difference to other Zoom meetings, this event has a limited cap of attendees and requires approval upon registration, ensuring only topic experts attend.
Please only attend if you are willing to join the discussion. This is not a listen-only event so we ask that all attendees join with video & audio, while being prepared to interact.
As an attendee for this discussion, the key benefits of your involvement include:
- Meet with peers; department leaders from the industry's leading companies
- This is an end-user discussion with a skilled moderator - We have a strict no sales pitch policy
- No requirement to discuss anything confidential - this is a safe space with no recording
- Time-efficient discussion held at a ‘quieter’ time of day
- Connect in a digital environment without the need to travel
- Gain an understanding of the current market on a prearranged topic
- Build connections in your subject area with the ability to continue conversations after the session
- Learn the challenges of others in this live environment
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or need additional info...