(CISO) Cybersecurity in Manufacturing | Virtual Sessions (US) (1)
Time & Location
About The Event
Cyber-attack risks are widely expected to increase due to digital transformation. Manufacturing now ranks as the biggest investor in IoT compared to any other industry. As manufacturers integrate more digital sensors and other connected devices into their daily operations, their attack surfaces will widen. This gives adversaries more potential entry points to exploit.
This virtual gathering brings together 12 – 20 Cyber Security Executives, representing the Manufacturing Industry leaders, for a brainstorming discussion focused on cyber security threats and best practices to stay ahead.
Gather ideas and practical solutions to your challenges, with a discussion focused on topics such as:
- Re-Thinking OT Security After NSA-CISA Alert AA20-205A
- Working with Third Parties, Storing and Collecting Data, and the possibility of Operation Disruption
With a difference to other Zoom meetings, this event has a limited cap of attendees and requires approval upon registration, ensuring only topic experts attend.
Please only attend if you are willing to join the discussion. This is not a listen-only event so we ask that all attendees join with video & audio, while being prepared to interact.
As an attendee for this discussion, the key benefits of your involvement include:
- Meet with peers; department leaders from the industry's leading companies
- This is an end-user discussion with a skilled moderator - We have a strict no sales pitch policy
- No requirement to discuss anything confidential - this is a safe space with no recording
- Time-efficient discussion held at a ‘quieter’ time of day
- Connect in a digital environment without the need to travel
- Gain an understanding of the current market on a prearranged topic
- Build connections in your subject area with the ability to continue conversations after the session
- Learn the challenges of others in this live environment
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or need additional info...