(CISO) Leaders of Cybersecurity in Financial Services | Virtual Roundtable
Time & Location
About The Event
"Well organized and planned"
Director Cybersecurity, Russel Investment
"The meeting was wonderful"
VP Corporate Security, State Street
"Great discussions and participation by the attendees. It was valuable to hear other organizations' perspectives"
VP Information Security, Suncoast Credit Union
"Always enjoy the breakout session. Great content and participants"
CTO, Wells Fargo
"The topics were great and it was engaging
VP, Cyber Risk Intelligence, BNP Paribas
"The concept of breaking into small sessions was perfect"
CISO, BNY Mellon
This highly interactive virtual gathering brings together 25 Cybersecurity/InfoSec Executives representing leading organizations within Financial Services.
Our attendees are joining with a common goal to discuss challenges, ideas, and experiences.
This is not a webinar. This is a virtual meeting allowing participants to take an active role in the discussions, joining like-minded peers with a click of a button.
There are no presentations; The event is designed with the use of multiple breakout rooms, covering a variety of topics, and helping interaction. This is an efficient setup to truly discuss topics of interest, sharing your point of view, while listening to topic-focused valuable perspectives.
The breakout room discussions include:
- Staying Secure with Limited Resources: Areas to Target & Focusing on Efficiency
- Threat Hunting Capabilities: Taking Your Security Posture to New Heights
- The Role of Cloud SIEM on a Multi-Cloud Security Strategy
- How to Protect Your Organization From Vendor Email Compromise: Your Organization May Have the Gold Standard of Email Security, But How do You Protect Yourself From Trusted Vendors Who Attackers Have Compromised or Spoofed?
With a difference to other Zoom meetings, this event has a limited cap of attendees and requires approval upon registration, ensuring only end-user company attendance.
Please only attend if you are willing to join the discussion. This is not a listen-only event so we ask that all attendees join with video & audio and are prepared to interact.
As an attendee for this discussion, the key benefits of your involvement include:
- Meet with peers; department leaders from Industry-leading companies
- This is an end-user discussion with a skilled moderator - We have a strict no sales pitch policy
- No requirement to discuss anything confidential - this is a safe space with no recording
- Gain an understanding of the current market on a prearranged topic
- Build connections in your subject area with the ability to continue conversations after the session
- Learn the challenges of others in this live environment
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or need additional info...
2 hoursGIAC Members Earn CPEs