(CISO) Leaders of Cybersecurity in Healthcare | Virtual Roundtable
Time & Location
About The Event
"I appreciated the opportunity to learn from and contribute to focused discussions on multiple topics"
CISO, US Imaging Network
"There was a wide variety of opinion and perspectives"
Director of Enterprise Data Analytics, Sanford Health System
"This was an excellent event where healthcare leaders can come together and share lessons learned"
Director of Data Performance, Bane Care Management
"Awesome event and great communication! Nice to seat with like minds in the same industry and chat about everyone's perspective on various issues they face in their organizations.
Manager, Molina Healthcare
This highly interactive virtual gathering brings together 25 Cybersecurity/InfoSec Executives from the leaders in Healthcare. All attendees have a common goal to discuss challenges, ideas, and experiences.
This is not a webinar. This is a virtual meeting allowing participants to take an active role in the discussions, joining like-minded peers with a click of a button.
There are no presentations; The event is designed with the use of multiple breakout rooms, covering a variety of topics, and helping interaction. This is an efficient setup to truly discuss topics of interest, sharing your point of view, while listening to topic-focused valuable perspectives.
The breakout room discussions include:
- What data really matters? Is it actionable? Does it help you understand your Cybersecurity Risk?
- The Key Elements for Assessing Risk of a Third Party & How to Work with them on Risk Mitigation
- Changing Threat Landscape in the Healthcare World
With a difference to other Zoom meetings, this event has a limited cap of attendees and requires approval upon registration, ensuring only end-user company attendance.
Please only attend if you are willing to join the discussion. This is not a listen-only event so we ask that all attendees join with video & audio and are prepared to interact.
As an attendee for this discussion, the key benefits of your involvement include:
- Meet with peers; department leaders from a range of organizations in Healthcare
- This is an end-user discussion with a skilled moderator - We have a strict no sales pitch policy
- No requirement to discuss anything confidential - this is a safe space with no recording
- Gain an understanding of the current market on a prearranged topic
- Build connections in your subject area with the ability to continue conversations after the session
- Learn the challenges of others in this live environment
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or need additional info...
GIAC Members Earn CPEs