(CISO) Leaders of Cybersecurity (South) | Virtual Roundtable
Time & Location
About The Event
"Well organized and planned"
Director Cybersecurity, Russel Investment
"The meeting was wonderful"
VP Corporate Security, States Street
"The event allowed engaging conversation on relevant topics in the security realm"
VP Enterprise Security, Alaska USA
"It was excellent to connect with so many bright minds in our industry. What a great forum to connect and allow for practical approach based discussions"
Senior Legal Director, Kohler
This highly interactive virtual gathering brings together 18 – 25 Cybersecurity/InfoSec Executives from the Southern States. Our attendees are representing a range of industries with a common goal to discuss challenges, ideas, and experiences.
This is not a webinar. This is a virtual meeting allowing participants to take an active role in the discussions, joining like-minded peers with a click of a button.
There are no presentations; The event is designed with the use of multiple breakout rooms, covering a variety of topics, and helping interaction. This is an efficient setup to truly discuss topics of interest, sharing your point of view, while listening to topic-focused valuable perspectives.
The breakout room discussions include:
- SAP Security 101 | 5 Things Every CISO Should Be Doing to Secure SAP
- Threat Hunting Capabilities Take Your Security Posture to New Heights
- Staying Secure with Limited Resources: Areas to Target & Focusing on Efficiency
With a difference to other Zoom meetings, this event has a limited cap of attendees and requires approval upon registration, ensuring only end-user company attendance.
Please only attend if you are willing to join the discussion. This is not a listen-only event so we ask that all attendees join with video & audio and are prepared to interact.
As an attendee for this discussion, the key benefits of your involvement include:
- Meet with peers; department leaders from Industry-leading companies
- This is an end-user discussion with a skilled moderator - We have a strict no sales pitch policy
- No requirement to discuss anything confidential - this is a safe space with no recording
- Time-efficient discussion held at a ‘quieter’ time of day
- Connect in a digital environment without the need to travel
- Gain an understanding of the current market on a prearranged topic
- Build connections in your subject area with the ability to continue conversations after the session
- Learn the challenges of others in this live environment
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or need additional info...