(CISO) Leaders of Cybersecurity: Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana & Arkansas | Virtual Roundtable
Time & Location
About The Event
"Well organized and planned"
Director Cybersecurity, Russel Investment
"The meeting was wonderful"
VP Corporate Security, States Street
"The event allowed engaging conversation on relevant topics in the security realm"
VP Enterprise Security, Alaska USA
"It was excellent to connect with so many bright minds in our industry. What a great forum to connect and allow for practical approach based discussions"
Senior Legal Director, Kohler
In the space of a few years, cybersecurity has become a key part of companies' strategies. As every part of their business is going digital, they have become increasingly vulnerable to cyberattacks that can result in financial losses and a damaged reputation.
This virtual gathering brings together 18 – 25 Cybersecurity Executives, representing industry-leading companies across Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana & Arkansas, for a 2-hour brainstorming discussion focused on Cybersecurity threats and best practices to stay ahead.
Gather ideas and practical solutions to your challenges, with a discussion focused on topics such as:
- Standardize a Security Strategy
- Threat Intelligence Information - Critical Areas to Cover
- Staying Secure With Limited Resources: Areas to Target & Focusing on Efficiency
- Cloud Security
With a difference to other Zoom meetings, this event has a limited cap of attendees and requires approval upon registration, ensuring only topic experts attend.
Please only attend if you are willing to join the discussion. This is not a listen-only event so we ask that all attendees join with video & audio while being prepared to interact.
As an attendee for this discussion, the key benefits of your involvement include:
- Meet with peers; department leaders from Industry-leading companies
- This is an end-user discussion with a skilled moderator - We have a strict no sales pitch policy
- No requirement to discuss anything confidential - this is a safe space with no recording
- Time-efficient discussion held at a ‘quieter’ time of day
- Connect in a digital environment without the need to travel
- Gain an understanding of the current market on a prearranged topic
- Build connections in your subject area with the ability to continue conversations after the session
- Learn the challenges of others in this live environment
*GIAC members can earn CPEs
GIAC offers its member CPE credits for attendance of all KODI CONNECT Virtual Roundtables. One CPE is awarded for one hour of education, A certificate of completion will be available after the event ends. GIAC members should submit completed session certificates via the Certification Renewal Process (GIAC will provide you with instructions on how to submit within your account).
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or need additional info.