(CISO) Leaders of Cybersecurity (TOLA) | Virtual Sessions
Time & Location
About The Event
In the space of a few years, cybersecurity has become a key part of companies' strategies. As every part of their business is going digital, they have become increasingly vulnerable to cyberattacks that can result in financial losses and a damaged reputation.
This virtual gathering brings together 18 – 25 Cybersecurity Executives, representing the largest oganizations in the TOLA region, for a 1.5-hour brainstorming discussion focused on Cybersecurity threats and best practices to stay ahead.
Gather ideas and practical solutions to your challenges, with a discussion focused on topics such as:
- Securing the Future of Work: How Cyber AI Learns on the Job
- Working with Third Parties, Storing and Collecting Data, and the possibility of Operation Disruption
- Security Challenges and Ways to Embrace in a Remote Workplace
With a difference to other Zoom meetings, this event has a limited cap of attendees and requires approval upon registration, ensuring only topic experts attend.
Please only attend if you are willing to join the discussion. This is not a listen-only event so we ask that all attendees join with video & audio, while being prepared to interact.
As an attendee for this discussion, the key benefits of your involvement include:
- Meet with peers; department leaders from Industy leading companies
- This is an end-user discussion with a skilled moderator - We have a strict no sales pitch policy
- No requirement to discuss anything confidential - this is a safe space with no recording
- Time-efficient discussion held at a ‘quieter’ time of day
- Connect in a digital environment without the need to travel
- Gain an understanding of the current market on a prearranged topic
- Build connections in your subject area with the ability to continue conversations after the session
- Learn the challenges of others in this live environment
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or need additional info...