(CPO) Leaders of Procurement | Roundtable (North-East)
Time & Location
About The Event
Procurement has been a necessary part of business for centuries, however, with the outbreak of COVID-19, companies are tasked with focusing additional resources to remain safe, whilst also doing what they can to ‘keep up’.
Learn from leading executives in the field of procurement about how to thrive and still do business in a world of uncertainty.
This virtual gathering brings together 12 - 20 executives for a 1-hour, leading edge discussion.
Topics to be covered include:
- Procurement Resilience: Now & Beyond COVID-19?
- The keys to successful Procurement Digital Transformation?
With a difference to other Zoom based meetings, this event has a limited cap of attendees and requires approval upon registration.
Approval is given upon qualification; with the criteria that attendees hold a leading position within the relevant subject area.
Attendees need to be currently employed and have the necessary experience to provide feedback, during and post event.
As an attendee for this discussion, the key benefits of your involvement include:
- 1-hour webinar held at a ‘quieter’ time of day
- Connect in a digital environment
- Gain an understanding of the current market on a pre-arranged topic
- Showcase your expertise
- Build connections in your subject area
- Learn what other companies are facing and solutions to fix
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or need additional info...