(CPO) Leaders of Procurement | Virtual Sessions (South-East)
Time & Location
About The Event
Procurement has been a necessary part of business for centuries, however, with the outbreak of COVID-19, companies are tasked with focusing additional resources to remain safe, whilst also doing what they can to ‘keep up’.
Learn from leading executives in the field of procurement about how to thrive and still do business in a world of uncertainty.
This virtual gathering brings together 12 - 20 executives for an engaging discussion focused on procurement.
With a difference to other Zoom meetings, this event has a limited cap of attendees and requires approval upon registration, ensuring only topic experts attend.
Please only attend if you are willing to join the discussion. This is not a listen only event so we ask that all attendees join with video & audio, while being prepared to interact.
As an attendee for this discussion, the key benefits of your involvement include:
- Meet with peers - department leaders from the industries leading companies
- Time-efficient discussion held at a ‘quieter’ time of day
- Connect in a digital environment
- Gain an understanding of the current market on a pre-arranged topic
- Showcase your expertise
- Build connections in your subject area
- Learn what other companies are facing and solutions to fix
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or need additional info...