(CPO) Leaders of Procurement (West Coast) | Virtual Sessions
Time & Location
About The Event
Procurement has been a necessary part of business for centuries, however, with the outbreak of COVID-19, companies have been tasked with focusing additional resources to remain safe, whilst also doing what they can to ‘keep up’.
Learn from leading executives in the field of procurement representing companies on the West-Coast, while they learn how to thrive and still do business in a world of uncertainty.
Topics for discussion include:
- Procurement Resilience, Now & Beyond COVID-19
- The Keys to Successful Procurement - Digital Transformation
This virtual gathering brings together 18 - 25 executives for an engaging discussion focused on the issues of a procurement leader.
With a difference to other Zoom meetings, this event has a limited cap of attendees and requires approval upon registration, ensuring only topic experts attend.
Please only attend if you are willing to join the discussion. This is not a listen-only event so we ask that all attendees join with video & audio, while being prepared to interact.
As an attendee for this discussion, the key benefits of your involvement include:
- Meet with peers; department leaders from industry leading companies
- This is an end-user discussion with a skilled moderator - We have a strict no sales pitch policy
- No requirement to discuss anything confidential - this is a safe space with no recording
- Time-efficient discussion held at a ‘quieter’ time of day
- Connect in a digital environment without the need to travel
- Gain an understanding of the current market on a prearranged topic
- Build connections in your subject area with the ability to continue conversations after the session
- Learn the challenges of others in this live environment
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or need additional info.