(CPO) Procurement Thought Leaders: East Coast | Virtual Roundtable
Time & Location
About The Event
This highly interactive virtual gathering brings together 25 Executives/Experts from the field of Procurement.
Our attendees join with a common goal to discuss challenges, ideas, and experiences.
This is not a webinar. This is a virtual meeting allowing participants to take an active role in the discussions, joining like-minded peers with a click of a button.
There are no presentations; The event is designed with the use of multiple breakout rooms, covering a variety of topics, and helping interaction. This is an efficient setup to truly discuss topics of interest, sharing your point of view, while listening to topic-focused valuable perspectives.
This is an open forum to share views, learn, and discuss experience. All around the topics:
- Best Practices and Challenges to Avoid when Building a Strong Foundation of People, Process & Systems
- Perspective Matters: Why Unbiased Advisory is Critical to Selecting the Right Source-to-Pay Solution
- Mapping, Monitoring and Modeling Supply Chains To Deliver Operational Resilience
As an attendee for this discussion, the key benefits of your involvement include:
- Meet with peers; department leaders from Industry-leading organizations
- This is an end-user discussion with a skilled moderator - We have a strict no sales pitch policy
- Gain an understanding of the current market on a prearranged topic and create competitive advantage while dealing with change
- Learn the challenges of others in this live environment, and build your network of peers with the ability to continue conversations after the session
- No requirement to discuss anything confidential - this is a safe space with no recording
With a difference to other Zoom meetings, this event has a limited cap of attendees and requires approval upon registration, ensuring only end-user company attendance.
Criteria for attendance: To help discussions, we ensure that all approved attendees are in similar employment: ✔ Currently employed by an end-user company that does not provide solutions to the subject field & works in an industry environment which is relevant to the event topic ✔ Chief, VP, Director, Manager position or suitable experience to allow experience sharing ✔ Internal approval should not be necessary for attending as ideas shared should be your own & do not reflect your company viewpoint
Please only attend if you are willing to join the discussion. This is not a listen-only event so we ask that all attendees join with video & audio and are prepared to interact.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or need additional info...