IT Leadership: Digital Transformation / Enterprise Cloud Strategy | Digital Boardroom | June 29th, 3 pm - 4 pm PDT
Time & Location
About The Event
This highly interactive virtual gathering brings together 25 VPs, Directors & Managers who represent the leading companies that are continuing to adopt digital technologies and transform business/service.
The experts/executives in attendance are representing a range of industries, with a common goal to discuss challenges, ideas, and experiences.
Topics of Focus Include:
- IT Leadership Open Discussion to Share & Learn: Trends, Ideas, Considerations and Future Initiatives
- Digital Transformation Experience, Success, and Failures - Data, Infrastructure, Applications
- Enterprise Cloud Strategy Trends for 2021/22
- Best Strategies & Considerations for Different Cloud Environments
Joining the discussion:
- This is not a webinar. This is a virtual meeting allowing participants to take an active role in the discussions, joining like-minded peers with a click of a button. This is a 1-hour meeting that ensures interactivity
- There are no presentations; The event is designed with a single open session to allow networking with every attendee
- The moderated discussions run over real-life case studies & 'lessons learned' allowing idea-sharing through various channels of experience
- The event is designed for efficiency and has been developed to help attendees gain a stronger market overview, in the space of an hour
- This is an efficient setup to hear valuable perspectives & gain insight that can help better your strategies
With a difference to other Zoom meetings, this event has a limited cap of attendees and requires approval upon registration, ensuring only end-user company attendance.
Please only attend if you are willing to join the discussion. This is not a listen-only event so we ask that all attendees join with video & audio and are prepared to interact.
As an attendee for this discussion, the key benefits of your involvement include:
- Meet with peers; department leaders from Industry-leading companies
- This is an end-user discussion with a skilled moderator - We have a strict no sales pitch policy
- No requirement to discuss anything confidential - this is a safe space with no recording
- Gain an understanding of the current market on a prearranged topic
- Build connections in your subject area with the ability to continue conversations after the session
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or need additional info...